How To Grill Salmon On a Gas Grill
Salmon is very popular and favored food among people of almost all countries which holds necessary nutrients vitamins, proteins, oil and minerals that are extremely important for human body. Along with the yummy taste and mouthwatering flavor there are many notable advantages of Salmon fish as well. Today I will tell you how to grill salmon on a gas grill with honey mango sauce. I love salmon and mango sauce for salmon since I was child, love the cooked salmon from my mother hands. I would observe my mother cooking various dishes and learnt many recipes by this.
Salmon is a perfect source of protein, vitamin D, potassium and amino acid. As it is omega 3 rich food which is very good for human brain functioning and memory. It helps to reduce age related issues like heart attack, hyper tension, blood pressure, keeps skin young and healthy. Wild caught Salmon are more beneficial, desirable and in high standard than farmed salmon.
Today I am going to share my favorite salmon recipe with mango sauce, there are a lot of other sauce recipes you can dish out salmon with as well but I love this sweet mango honey flavor with salmon. I hope you will love it. You can serve it in dinner and lunch with rice bowl and vegetables according to your kind of taste, make your family gathering special. It is easy to make and get ready with in about 25 minutes.
How to grill salmon on a gas grill with honey & mango sauce
4 salmon fillets rinsed, patted dry
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
Salt (to taste)
White pepper (to taste)
1 small red onion, cut into small pieces
1 red bell pepper, sliced
Paprika (to taste)
1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
½ tsp ground cumin
3 cloves garlic, crushed
juice of 1 fresh lime
1 grated lime zest
1 lime, sliced
1 avocado, sliced thin (garnish)
Mango sauce for salmon
1 cup mango juice
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons cornstarch or cornflour
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lime juice, lime zest, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin and crushed garlic.
- Spray the grill rack with cooking spray and preheat the grill on medium heat (350°F).
- Take aluminum foil and place salmon on it and marinate it with combine mixture, rub spice mixture evenly both sides of salmon. Set aside at room temperature for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, place onions, red bell pepper and lime wedge on aluminum foil and bring up 2 sides of foil over salmon so edges meet and seal them.
- Place salmon onto the grill, top side down, then keep turning during cooking.
- For Mango sauce, take a bowl and mix honey, mango juice with cornstarch and pour this mixture on to the salmon. Open the foil, pour the sauce mixture again seal it and cook for remaining 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until desired internal temperature is reached.
Once cooked, Garnish with dill sprigs with sliced avocado.